Dermatology Physician and MOHS Surgeon
Dayton, Ohio Job#13584476
Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist to offer traditional office and hospital based Dermatologic and MOHS Surgery services. The practice specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the skin, hair and nails. Additional areas of expertise include cutaneous surgery, Botox, Fillers, leg vein treatment (sclerotherapy) and other cosmetic procedures.
- Povide care in a welcoming and engaging environment.
- Experienced or entry level physician.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
- This salaried physician will receive a competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines, contractual benefits (including participation in health, disability, and malpractice insurance programs, as well as, office setup and support from the administrative management team.