View all jobs
Director Of Case Management Registered NurseEl Paso, Texas · Healthcare
RN Director Of Case Management
El Paso, Texas
Excellent opportunity for a nurse leader to oversee the operational management of the Case Management Department including staffing, budgets and plans. Responsibilities/Requirements include
- Provide leadership over the Case Management department to ensure proper resource management and the delivery of quality and cost-effective care.
- Responsible for planning, directing, implementing and coordinating the Case Management efforts at facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree is Required - with preference given to Nursing, Quality Management or Healthcare Administration or ten years + experience in healthcare quality and patient safety
- Master’s degree in healthcare, nursing, quality or business. Advanced training in Quality, Preferred.
- Must have experience in Case Management in an ACUTE CARE SETTING at the DIRECTOR LEVEL
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an acute care setting
- Experience in Case Management, Discharge Planning and Quality Improvement
- 2 years of Management or Supervisory experience
- Competitive salary and benefits package including relocation assistance