BC/BE Internal Physician - Gainesville, Florida Job#13605416
Seeking a board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physician to join a primary care clinic offering comprehensive services to the geriatric population. The clinic is part of a network of specialists, diagnostics, resources, and complimentary programs delivering quality patient care.
Services offered includes:
* Range of onsite diagnostic and treatment options
* Certified geriatric pharmacist services and programs
* LCSW case management
* Registered nurse and trained support staff
Provider Benefits includes:
* Competitive compensation package including benefits and malpractice insurance
* Traditional office hours, Monday through Friday
* Quickly expanding patient population base
* Shared call schedule
* Elective inpatient and community senior care setting privileges
* Elective teaching opportunity in Family Practice and Internal Medicine residency programs
Gainesville, Florida, is just a short drive from the coast as well as many of Central Florida's premier attractions, like Disney. Gainesville is home to the University of Florida Gators but it is much more than just a sports town. Gainesville offers a lively downtown area, intriguing museums and countless events and outdoor activities. They continue to receive national recognition as a top-rated city from places like Livability.com or Forbes. Join a community where you can work and play!