Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology Practice is Seeking an Experienced Dermatologist for Their State of the Art Facility in Dallas, Texas Job#13625642
- Treat patients with skin conditions including skin cancers, acne, complexion problems, allergic rashes, nail and hair disorders, infections, lupus, and other autoimmune connective tissue diseases.
- Position will treat medical dermatology issues. Option to do aesthetics if so desire.
- Practice offers a comprehensive array of cosmetic treatments to improve the health and appearance of skin including microdermabrasion, chemical peels, facials, airbrush tanning, Botox Cosmetic®, and dermal fillers.
- Additional services include the latest in laser technology such as photo-rejuvenation, laser hair removal, ablative and non-ablative fractional laser resurfacing and combination treatments such as Photo-Fractional.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Partnership possibility.
- Competitive benefits package.
Nearly 300 people move to Dallas every single day - and for good reason. With great year-round weather, a downtown full of culture, and of course America’s team the Dallas Cowboys, it’s no wonder everyone wants to live in Dallas, TX. Dallas was also ranked the 4th best city to relocate to in America in 2014. Dallas also offers an international airport. You are only a 4-hour flight from most North American travel destinations.