Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner
North Platte, Nebraska Job#13650035
- Evaluate complex medical needs of clinic and nursing
home patients with minimal oversight physician.
- Mix of outpatient and nursing home patient care.
- 3 clinic days, one full day in nursing home rounds and visits.
- One weekend of call per month for patient and nursing home
- Two (2) years experience in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, and Palliative Care.
- One year experience in hospital or clinic.
- Salary depends on experience. Comprehensive benefits package.
Located in Lincoln County, Nebraska, this west-central part of Nebraska, along Interstate 80, is at the confluence of the North and South Platte Rivers forming the Platte River. The home of Buffalo Bill, it has tons of great options for anyone looking to have fun and if you want a sure-fire good time. It is bestowed with attractions, activities, and events that are sure to leave a smile on your face. From great outdoor activities, to sipping locally crafted beverages, to exploring the area’s unique history you’ll find something for everyone here.