BE/BC Psychiatry Physician - Psychiatrist Opportunity in Ocala, Florida Job#13651403 - No state income tax with lower cost of living!
Facility offers acute crisis stabilization, psychiatric care and detox services to adults suffering from addiction or mental health issues. All programs are staffed by highly trained and dedicated multidisciplinary treatment teams.
- Generous base salary and lucrative bonus structure.
- 15 patient daily caseload. No weeknight call.
- Weekend call 1:4.
- Full-time Monday-Friday schedule or Full-time 7 on 7 off schedule options.
- Excellent benefits package including relocation assistance and sign-on bonus, Student loan assistance and more.
- Supportive leadership and friendly support staff.
- Active Florida license or ability to obtain license.
- Position duties include admission evaluations, daily care of assigned patients in the programs, treatment team leadership and interaction with administrative and clinical staff.
Ocala is known as "The Horse Capital of the World" with 1200 horse farms. It is a city in central Florida. East of downtown, Fort King National Historic Park was an important Second Seminole War site. The collection at the Appleton Museum of Art includes pre-Columbian artifacts and contemporary art. The waters of Silver Springs State Park are dotted with kayaks and glass-bottom boats. The park is also the gateway to the woods and lakes of the vast Ocala National Forest to the east.