Well-established Psychiatric Practice is Searching for a BC/BE Inpatient Psychiatrist to join their team in Pensacola, Florida Job#13651430
- The facility offers comprehensive diagnostic evaluations and a treatment program utilizing Trauma Informed Care and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Treatment occurs in an environment of comfort, caring and privacy and consists of Group and Individual Therapy as well as Activity and Pet Therapy.
- Facility offers Out-Patient programs at the Intensive Out-Patient and Partial Hospitalization level of treatment as well as an Electroconvulsive Therapy program.
- 7 days on / 7 off with 1:4 Monday -Thursday call schedule covering one hospital.
- Employment opportunity with competitive salary and full benefits package to include paid malpractice, health dental, 401K and more!
Pensacola is the westernmost city in the Florida Panhandle. Resting on the banks of Pensacola Bay, this Southern town will take you back in time. Pensacola offers residents and visitors a rich heritage, fresh coastal cuisine, art and culture, unique shopping and many festivals throughout the year celebrating everything from music and food to the arts and Mardi Gras. The National Naval Aviation Museum and Pensacola Historic District are among visitors’ favorite spots.