View all jobs
Dermatology Physician AssistantNew York, New York · Healthcare
Dermatology Physician Assistant
New York, New York
- Practice utilizes cutting-edge cosmetic and medical care.
- Perform total body exams, diagnosing skin cancers, psoriasis, eczema, tinea, rosacea, acne, and other dermatologic skin conditions.
- Perform excisions of skin cancers, cysts, and other benign lesions.
- Administer neurotoxins and fillers.
- Board Certified and Licensed Physician Assistant with DEA certification.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package.