Medical Surgical Registered Nurse
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Join a fast-paced unit caring for adults of all ages, with a variety of disease processes.
- From pneumonia to necrotizing fasciitis, you will see it all - no two days will be the same.
- The Medical-Surgical unit offers a family atmosphere with work/life balance and teamwork at the core of our values.
- The nursing leaders are dedicated to ensuring extraordinary healthcare is delivered to the patients we serve.
- Full-time, Permanent position - 7a-7p with alternating weekends.
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required.
- FL RN License (or Compact)
- Acute care experience required
This coastal community is the best-kept secret in NW Florida. At the “heart” of the Emerald Coast, the community is much more than just family-friendly vacations on the beautiful beaches. It’s a thriving area of national and local businesses, home to several military bases – and a community that welcomes visitors and locals with the same southern charm and hospitality.