Operating Room Registered Nurse
- Surgical Services provides preoperative, perioperative and postoperative care for adult and pediatric patient.
- Procedures performed in the Operating Room include general, ENT, oral, thoracic, vascular, urological, orthopedic, gynecological, cardiovascular and neurosurgical. Cases are pre-scheduled elective, urgent, and emergent. General, regional, moderate and local anesthesia is available.
- Various shifts. Call required. On call about 7 days a month.
- 2 circulator roles open and 1 charge role.
- 1-3 Years Acute care experience required.
- MUST HAVE at least 1 year in the OR.
- Minimum 1 year previous perioperative experience.
- BLS AHA Healthcare Provider required. ACLS & PALS required (Same Day Surgery). CNOR preferred.
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required.
- Florida RN license.