Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Crawfordsville, Indiana Job#13691384
- Seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with two years of dermatology experience in a dermatology clinic or department.
- Join a practice which has an established patient base and be busy from day one!
- Active state of Tennessee NP/PA license.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
Crawfordsville is a city in Montgomery County in west-central Indiana, U.S., 49 mi. west by northwest of Indianapolis. Montgomery County has a broad array of retail shops, interesting museums, art galleries, and entertainment options to keep you busy. Shades State Park and Pine Hills Nature Preserve feature sandstone cliffs overlooking Sugar Creek and challenging hiking. Devil’s Backbone in Pine Hills is a 7-foot wide ridge 100 feet above two creeks. Lake Waveland Park offers a 360-acre lake for boating, swimming, and fishing. There is always something to do!