Part or Full Time Mohs Surgery/Dermatology Physician in Port Jefferson, New York Job#13703195
- Immediate opportunity for a full time Fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon and Dermatologist in Long Island.
- Expansive growth has led to this full time opportunity.
- Full or part time opportunity with flexible schedule.
- Position offers a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package for full time physician.
- Board eligible or Certified physician with physician license and prescriptive authority required.
Suffolk County is a predominantly suburban county and is the easternmost county in New York State. Major scientific research facilities in Suffolk County include Brookhaven National Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory and Plum Island Animal Disease Center on Plum Island. World-renowned beaches, historical lighthouses, culinary delights, premiere golf courses, Gatsby-era Gold Coast mansions, and award-winning vineyards on Long Island – New York City’s Beachfront Backyard can all be found in Long Island.