Nocturnist Physician Hospitalist Job Opportunity in Warsaw, Indiana Job#13741073
*Close to two hours to Chicago
**Close to two hours to Indianapolis
***Close to 40 minutes to Fort Wayne
- Medical Group is seeking full time Nocturnist Physician Hospitalist to provide internal medicine inpatient care.
- Medium rural size facility, with all private rooms, offering general and surgical services. Women’s medical services include labor, delivery, nursery, breastfeeding support, eLearning Childbirth Education and mammography.
- 7pm – 7am on rotating 7 days on / 7days off schedule.
- One or more years of experience as a Hospitalist required.
- Salary depends on experience. Competitive benefits package.
Kosciusko County, Indiana is a rural area with close-knit communities. Excellent public, private, & parochial schools as well as outstanding colleges and universities. Cost of living is cheaper than US and Indiana average. Multiple bike and walking trails, 100+ lakes, within county, lending to swimming, boating, fishing, water skiing, sailing, snowmobiling, 11 golf courses and tennis & racquet club, Cultural, arts and educational exhibitions, museums, and live performing theaters, Shopping, boutiques, antique stores, locally owned restaurants, wineries, and breweries are all available.