Excellent Opportunity for a BC/BE Anesthesiologist to Join a Team in Flushing, New York Job#13743791
- Join over 20 anesthesiologists and fully supported with CRNAs and support staff.
- Shared EMR with all colleagues for coordinated patient care.
- Shared equipment and access to high end surgical platforms.
- Prompt patient referrals to other sub-specialists in the medical group
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package including Tuition reimbursement, Insurances, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401K, Paid time off, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
Flushing is in Queens County, New York, a New York City suburb across the East River from Manhattan. It is the easternmost and largest in area of the five boroughs of New York City, geographically adjacent to the borough of Brooklyn at the western end of Long Island. Queens is the most ethnically diverse urban area in the world, as residents often closely identify with their neighborhood rather than with the borough or city. The borough is a patchwork of dozens of unique neighborhoods, each with its own distinct identity. Flushing Meadows Corona Park, with the Unisphere, a 12-story 1964 World's Fair globe sculpture, hosts the annual U.S. Open tennis tournament. The park’s Queens Museum is known for the "Panorama," a building-for-building model of New York City. Nearby Citi Field is the stadium of pro baseball team, the Mets.