Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in Greenville, South Carolina Job#13784934
Excellent opportunity for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to work with patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities . Minimum requirements include:
- Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- Will consider a new grad or experienced PMHNP.
- Active, non-probationary Nurse Practitioner license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
Greenville, South Carolina, is anchored by what Forbes Magazine calls one of America's Best Downtowns. Featuring a one-of-a-kind "floating" suspension bridge and set against the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains, Greenville boasts a thriving arts scene, hundreds of restaurants, shops and boutiques, popular annual festivals, numerous historic sites and museums housing significant art collections. Excellent interstate service and a user-friendly international airport make access easy.