Transplant Infectious Disease Physician Job Opportunity in
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania Job#13802019
*60 miles to Philadelphia
**IM and ID training are required
- Seeking a Medical Soctor to provide patient care for transplant patients and the general population.
- Position also trains and supervises medical students and residents.
- Three (3) or more years of Internal Medicine and fellowship training in Infectious Diseases required.
- One (1) or more years or experience in Transplant Infectious Diseases.
- Board certified or Board Eligible.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
Berks County offers excellent schools, colleges, parks, and a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping and sporting attractions are in the vicinity. You will enjoy country living with easy accessibility to shore points, two airports and major metro areas, such as Philadelphia, Washington DC and New York City.