Cardiothoracic Surgery Nurse Practitioner Job Opportunity in Royersford, Pennsylvania Job#13803633
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner in Southeastern Pennsylvania - Montgomery County.
- In-office procedures, preoperative care, first assist, hospital rounding, and more. On-call rotation.
- Current State of Pennsylvania Nurse Practitioner license.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in cardiothoracic surgery, required. Must have experience first assisting.
- Salary depends on experience. Comprehensive benefits package.
Suburb of Philadelphia. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania’s largest city, is notable for its rich history, on display at the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and other American Revolutionary sites. Also iconic are the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, immortalized by Sylvester Stallone’s triumphant run in the film "Rocky."