- Seeking a Hematopathologist in Pennsylvania in Berks County, Pennsylvania.
- Join eight pathologists who have certifications and expertise and multiple disciplines.
- Practice includes bone marrow and lymph node evaluations, peripheral blood smear reviews, in house flow cytometric evaluation, hemoglobin electrophoresis interpretation, coagulation testing sign out, and interpretation of FISH testing. Expertise and additional training in breast pathology and/or transplant pathology are also desirable.
- Must be Board Certified in Hematopathology as well as anatomic and clinical pathology - MD/D.O.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in a hospital setting.
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus, health dental, vision, life and disability insurance, medical liability insurance, paid time off, CME time and allowance, relocation assistance, retirement plan and more
Berks County offers excellent schools, colleges, parks, and a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping and sporting attractions are in the vicinity. You will enjoy country living with easy accessibility to shore points, two airports and major metro areas, such as Philadelphia, Washington DC and New York City.