- Seeking a Pathologist in Berks County, Pennsylvania.
- MD/D.O. degree.
- Certified in both anatomic and clinical pathology.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a hospital setting.
- Must be comfortable handling 20 or more cases a day.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have fellowship training and certification in Transfusion Medicine.
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus, health dental, vision, life and disability insurance, medical liability insurance, paid time off, CME time and allowance, relocation assistance, retirement plan and more
Berks County offers excellent schools, colleges, parks, and a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping and sporting attractions are in the vicinity. You will enjoy country living with easy accessibility to shore points, two airports and major metro areas, such as Philadelphia, Washington DC and New York City.