Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Job Opportunity in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Job#13804401
- Inpatient setting working with older adults who seek behavioral health services and require a short inpatient stay.
- Conditions include depression, psychosis, bipolar disorder, anxiety, dementia with behaviors and schizophrenia.
- Two (2) or more years of experience as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- State of Pennsylvania (or eligible) Nurse Practitioner license.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania’s largest city, is notable for its rich history, on display at the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and other American Revolutionary sites. Also iconic are the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, immortalized by Sylvester Stallone’s triumphant run in the film "Rocky."