- Seeking a self-starter Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner as a field-based Clinical Nurse Educator for a medical device company.
- Candidate will fulfill the educational needs and implant logistics for patients and their families.
- You will work with Medical Device Sales Consultants to help educate potential patients.
- One (1) or more year of experience in epilepsy or medical devices.
- RNs must have a BSN degree.
- This position will require you to travel locally 40% of the time.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Washington, DC is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. The Washington, DC area is a great place to live with a variety of choices for work, cultural activities, entertainment, shopping, festivals, outdoor recreation, and great restaurants. The region offers a variety of getaways within a few hours drive including the beach, mountains, or several cities including Baltimore, Annapolis, Wilmington, Philadelphia, and New York.