Neurology Physician - Neurologist Opportunity Albany, Georgia Job#13809153
- Seeking a board-certified/board eligible Neurologist to join a practice of two neurologists in Southwest Georgia.
- Traditional outpatient with inpatient coverage and consultations.
- EEG/EMG skills are required for IP coverage.
- Clinic and Neurodiagnostic Lab.
- EEG and EMG capabilities.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including a ,Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Stipend, Health, Malpractice, Retirement, PTO, CME Allowance, and more.
Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining. A wide array of residential options including several gated country club communities. Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing. An abundance of family activities including thriving sports leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs. Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south. Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta’s Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world. A truly affordable cost of living – 20% less than the national average.