Registered Nurse Director of Case Management in Littletown, Arizona Job#13809255
Excellent opportunity fon an experienced nurse leader to oversee the hospital's utilization management, transition management and operational management of the Case Management Department. Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing. MSN preferred.
- Five years experience in nursing management in a hospital setting with three years supervisory experience required.
- Minimum two years experience as Case Management Director in an acute care hospital.
- Current Arizona Registered Nurse License.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including Relocation Assistance Available.
Pima County is in the south central region of Arizona. Guest ranches, posh resorts, trend-setting dining, championship golf, thriving art scene, vibrant multicultural heritages - Puma County has it all.