Interventional Pain Management Physician in Prescott, Arizona Job#13822338
- Excellent opportunity for an Interventional Pain, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) or Anesthesiologist for a Pain Management practice in Arizona.
- Physician will evaluate, treat, and manage all levels of pain to improve motor skills and promote a better quality of life for their patients.
- Board Certified, Fellowship trained physician.
- Must have pain medicine experience.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
Home of the Grand Canyon National Park - Arizona's cities are among the top 100 best places to live. The weather is an average of 70 degrees year round and allows for several open-air festivals to be enjoyed in the state. Arizona also has plenty of museums, operas, and theaters with cinemas are on every corner. There is also a huge variety of restaurants from Thai food to Moroccan food. There is a plethora of outdoor activities to enjoy. You can always find a good place to have a drink and dance to some good music. And if you like to shop, big shopping malls can be found all over the state.