Skilled Nursing Facility Director Registered Nurse Job Opportunity in Springfield, Michigan Job#13833270
- Excellent opportunity for a nurse leader in Calhoun County, Michigan.
- Five (5) or more years in long-term or acute health care required.
- Two (2) or more years nursing experience at a Skilled Nursing or Long Term Care Facilityat a managment level required.
- State of Michigan Registered Nurse LIcense.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Calhouon County, Michigan is a great town to live and work. It has much to offer - amazing restaurants and bakeries, movie theaters, bowling alleys and more! Downtown has many welcoming and cozy family owned shops. Great outdoor areas including parks, a boardwalk...many historic homes and buildings scattered throughout town. Easily commutable to bigger cities around Michigan, not too far away from the beaches of Lake Michigan!