Registered Nurse First Assist Job Opportunity in Parkesburg, Pennsylvania Job#13887863
*Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Position assists surgeons working interdependently and under their direction.
- Preoperative skin preparation, positioning/draping the patient, providing homeostasis/exposure, properly handling tissue/instruments, suturing, cleaning surgical area, application of dressings, and more.
- RNFA under physician supervision performs the following functions. Performs preoperative patient assessments, performs discharge summary dictation and is the contact point among in-house and community referral physicians, patients and their family members, and surgeons. Performs surgical preparatory procedures (eg foley catheter insertion). Assists in transporting the patient postoperatively, communicates information to the postanesthesia care unit. (PACU).
- Graduate of an School of Professional Nursing.
- CNOR certification.
- Graduate of an RNFA program accepted by the Certification Board Perioperative Nursing.
- Two (2) or more years of clinical experience.