Fellowship Director of Physician Job Opportunity in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania Job#13900697
Growth has led to the search of a Geriatrician to join a geriatric medicine team as Fellowship Director and be part of the Geriatric Center in Pennsylvania. Physician will have 50% dedicated time to administer to the fellowship training program which focuses on excellence in clinical care and teaching in a collegial atmosphere. The Program Director will serve as a geriatric medicine clinical attending and as the geriatric medicine fellowship program director.
- Ideal candidate will have an academic background supportive of an appointment at the Associate or Full Professor level.
- The Program Director requires a physician with a track record of leadership, research, clinician educator, mentoring professionalism and role modeling.
- The Program Director needs to have a background in geriatric medicine.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine, fellowship trained.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in active faculty member role in an ACGME accredited internal medicine residency or geriatric medicine fellowship
- Competitive salary and benefits package - Loan reimbursement, Full medical, dental and vision, Vacation and sick time, CME time off and reimbursement, Retirement accounts, Full malpractice coverage with tail, and more.
Berks County offers excellent schools, colleges, parks, and a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping and sporting attractions are in the vicinity. You will enjoy country living with easy accessibility to shore points, two airports and major metro areas, such as Philadelphia, Washington DC and New York City.