BC/BE Obstetrics/Gynecologist Physician Job opportunity in Bettendorf, Iowa Job#13910813
- OB/GYN Position
Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN an employed practice in Eastern Iowa. Call 1:5. 24 hours weekly for outpatient clinic. 60 deliveries per month. This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Time Off and much more! Minimum requirements include:
- Entry level or practicing physicians considered.
- Fellowship desirable but not required.
- Current, unrestricted physician licensure.
- Prescribing authority, or ability to obtain prior to employment.
- DEA license, or ability to obtain prior to employment.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
The Quad Cities offers something for everyone. Located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mighty Mississippi. The Quad Cities is a culturally diverse region with “big city” opportunities: excellent school districts, fine arts, and multiple college options to name a few. Over 20 golf courses to choose from in the warmer months and several ski resorts available by short drive if winter is your season of choice.