Obstetrics Gynecology Physician Job Opportunity in Machesney Park, Illinois Job#13917749 (Winnebago County, Illinois)
National Health Service Corps Site for Student Loan Repayment site
Seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology physician to provide obstetric and gynecological services to women as part of the provider team. This position will collaborate and consult when necessary with patients, families, providers and other staff in order to provide the appropriate high level of care. This position reports to the Women’s Health Department Chair.
- Excellent Benefits & Compensation Package
- Graduate of United States accredited Obstetrics and Gynecology MD Program, new graduates must pass licensing exam
- Unrestricted Illinois Obstetrics and Gynecology MD license, Illinois Controlled Substance License, Federal DEA, Illinois Obstetrics and Gynecology license
- Current CPR Certification (responsible for maintaining certification)
- Spanish fluency highly desired
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, and Critical Illness Coverage, 401K and more!
Winnebago County, Illinois is located on the banks of he Rock River in northern Illinois. There's no shortage of entertainment offerings, with an award-winning parks system, outstanding sports facilities, professional sports, diverse national and local restaurants, craft breweries, festivals, live music, museums, symphony, theater, dance, and more!