Family Medicine Physician Job Opportunity in Machesney Park, Illinois
Job#13918259 (Winnebago County, Illinois)
National Health Service Corps Site for Student Loan Repayment site.
This position reports to the Department Chair and/or the Chief Medical Officer.
- Graduate of United States accredited Family Medicine MD Program, new graduates must pass licensing exam
- Unrestricted Illinois (or eligible) Family Medicine MD license, Illinois Controlled Substance License, Federal DEA, Illinois Family Medicine license
- Current CPR Certification (responsible for maintaining certification)
- Spanish fluency highly desired
Benefits package includes:
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account,
- Life Insurance,
- Accident Coverage, and
- Critical Illness Coverage.
- Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance,
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability,
- paid Holidays,
- Personal Days,
- Paid Time Off hours (PTO) – 18 days in the first year,
- as well as continuing medical education days and monies.
- Additionally, employees may enroll in the 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
Winnebago County, Illinois is located on the banks of he Rock River in northern Illinois. There's no shortage of entertainment offerings, with an award-winning parks system, outstanding sports facilities, professional sports, diverse national and local restaurants, craft breweries, festivals, live music, museums, symphony, theater, dance, and more!