Excellent Opportunity for a Family Nurse Practitioner at an Outpatient Clinic in Palmdale, Florida Job#13920050
***Competitive Salary, Major Benefits, Relocation Assistance and Loan Repay Assistance Site!***
- Exciting opportunity to provide primary health care through a mobile medical unit.
- This will allow you to address the health care needs of the most vulnerable populations in the communities served.
- The Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) will travel (driver and vehicle to be provided) and provide all aspects of patient care, diagnosis, treatments, education, and consultations.
- You will also conduct physicals, order tests and serve as a patient’s primary healthcare provider.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish or Creole a plus, but not required.
- Current Florida Nurse Practitioner license required.
Located on the banks of Lake Okeechobee and the Caloosahatchee River, this area offers some of the best freshwater fishing, camping and scenic hiking trails. Sweeping views of Lake Okeechobee offer potential sightings of herons and other species of birds as they wade along the edge of the lake.