Family Medicine Physician Job Opportunity in Macon, Georgia Job#13922822
- Seeking a board certified Family Medicine physician to provide complete, comprehensive, family-oriented outpatient care for patients throughout the life cycle
- Responsibilities include health examinations and treatment of medical conditions, follow-up care and more
- Three plus (3+) years of primary care experience required
- Educational loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps is available in some, but not all cases
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Welcome to the community that possesses the professional lifestyle and civic features to be the life-long home you are seeking for you and your family. Start your new career in this historic and charming Southern city with its very diverse cultural society featuring sports, music, arts, higher education, festivals and other amenities designed for you to call home. Experience the vibrant, inviting downtown with innovative cuisine and unique flavors at a multitude of locally-owned restaurants. Explore the numerous museums, historic, arts, music and sports as well as the vintage architectural homes that serve as showcases for the city. The weather is superb for all outdoor activities, specifically golfers who can play all year in Bobby Jones' home state.