Experienced Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Job Opportunity in Saranac Lake, New York Job#13940345
- Outpatient practice.
- Full time, permanent position.
- Minimum of five (5) years of psychiatric experience is required as a NP or PA.
- Monday-Friday day schedule.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Full benefits including relocation assistance and Loan repayment!
Historic setting within six-million acre Adirondack Park with eight regional facilities. Ski downhill at Whiteface Mountain or cross-country at Mt. Vanhoevenberg, climb one of the 46 Adirondack high peaks, fly-fish in the legendary AuSable River, paddle one of the many crystal clear lakes, golf at any of the local award winning courses or dine and relax in the world-renown Olympic Village of Lake Placid. The Lake Placid Center for the Arts offers a wonderful repertoire of music, theatre, dance, film, youth programs and a fine arts gallery. Saranac Lake features the Pendragon Theatre and a thriving arts community. Montreal, Burlington, Vt., Boston and New York City are close by for a weekend getaway.