Seeking a BC/BE Primary Care Physician (Family, Internal, Geriatrics, or Med-Ped) to join a practice in North Augusta, South Carolina Job#13954553
***Candidates who require visa sponsorship will be considered**
- Outpatient Practice working a 4.5 day work week Monday to Friday.
- Average of 30-35 patients per day.
- Share outpatient call with other providers for patients in Primary Care group - no ER call coverage.
- Support staff include CMA, NP, PA and Clinical Leads.
- Epic EMR.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in either Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, or Med-Ped.
- American medical graduates as well as International medical graduates considered. ·
- Salary depends on experience. Comprehensive benefits package.
Augusta–Richmond County is a consolidated city-county municipality, located at the fall line of the Savannah River. According to 2012 US Census estimates, the Augusta-Richmond County population was 197,872. Augusta is the principal city of the Augusta-Richmond County Metropolitan Statistical Area, which as of 2012 had an estimated population of 580,270, making it the third-largest city and the second-largest metro area in the state after Atlanta. It is the 116th-largest city in the United States. Internationally, Augusta is best known for hosting The Masters golf tournament each spring.