Obstetrics Gynecology Physician - OB/GYN Opportunity - Inverness, Florida Job#13958864
- West Central Florida practice is seeking a board certified/board eligible OB/GYN to join two other OBs, two Nurse Practitioners and one Mid-Wife.
- Well established with 20+ yrs serving the community.
- Covering only one facility.
- Robot at the facility.
- 20 – 25 patients daily per physician
- Up to 10 deliveries a month and up to 14 surgeries a month per Physician
- Office call and hospital call day Physician not in office
- Office call 1:3 weekdays and 1:4 weekends
- Procedures in office = Dexa Scans , Ultra sounds, NST, Blood work
Inverness, FL is a bicycler’s paradise featuring easy access to one of Florida's Top 10 Bike Trails - the 46-mile Withlacoochee Rails to Trails. Those looking for aquatic adventure will enjoy the City of Crystal River. The beautiful Crystal River connects spring-fed Kings Bay to the Gulf of Mexico and provides nearly every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing to up-close interaction with our most famous residents, the endangered West Indian Manatee. Wherever you are in Citrus County, you're only a short putt away from one of 17 golf courses renowned for the quality of grounds and wealth of natural scenery and wildlife.