BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician in North Augusta, South Carolina Job#14001419
- Seeking board certified/board eligible primary care physicians (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, or Med-Ped) to join their practice in North Augusta, South Carolina.
- Outpatient Practice working a 40+ hour work week Monday through Friday.
- Average of 30-35 patients per day.
- 4.5 day work week.
- Procedures include joint injections, minor dermatology and office based.
- Share outpatient call with other physician providers for patients in our Primary Care group.
- Competitive compensation package.
Augusta–Richmond County is a consolidated city-county municipality, located at the fall line of the Savannah River. According to 2012 US Census estimates, the Augusta-Richmond County population was 197,872. Augusta is the principal city of the Augusta-Richmond County Metropolitan Statistical Area, which as of 2012 had an estimated population of 580,270, making it the third-largest city and the second-largest metro area in the state after Atlanta. It is the 116th-largest city in the United States. Internationally, Augusta is best known for hosting The Masters golf tournament each spring.