Hematology Oncology Physician Job Opportunity in Henley, Oregon Job#14017588
- Full time, permanent position for a Hematology/Oncology Physician.
- Future residency graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidate needs to be BC/BE, and US trained or completed a US residency.
- J-1/H1B visa candidates are welcomed.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability insurances, Paid Time Off, CME Allowance, and Retirement Savings plans.
Recreational activities abound in the outdoors. World-class fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, white water rafting, ATVing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, etc., are all available and frequent hobbies of the community residents. The incredible natural beauty of the Northwest’s largest freshwater lake, the Pacific waterfowl migratory flyway, and the access to Pacific Crest Trail all make our community a relaxing place to live and to call home.