Psychiatry Physician in Leesburg, Georgia – Psychiatrist Job#14039592
- Large physician group in southwest Georgia.
- Board certified/board eligible Psychiatrist to provide behavioral health services in a primary care setting.
- The physician will prescribe, direct, or administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders, and instructs medical support staff as needed.
- Recent residents or experienced physicians welcomed.
- Competitive compensation package including malpractice, retirement accounts, disability insurance, health insurance, life insurance, CME allowance and more.
Area is rich in history and culture, offering a variety of social opportunities, including theaters, dining, sports activities, and churches. The town also prides itself in education, as it is home to two institutions of higher learning.