Large Hospital in Macon, Georgia is seeking to Employ a Board Certified Family Medicine Physician with Additional Fellowship Training in Hospice/Palliative Medicine Job#14043504
- The employed physician group is a physician led and administratively supported established multispecialty group of 165 + clinicians who provide professional medical services throughout Central Georgia.
- The Health system has seen phenomenal growth and expansion fostered by a cohesive Physician and Administrative leadership team striving toward a common goal of excellent patient care and outcomes through our values integrity, respect, ownership and caring.
- The position available is full time, including a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Must be a board certified or board eligible MD/DO.
- Active Georgia license or ability to obtain.
Macon, home to musical legends the Allman Brothers Band, Little Richard, and Otis Redding offers many art and cultural activities for those with a love for Art, History and Science. Located in central Georgia, Macon offers the atmosphere of a small town with all of the amenities found in a larger city. Great restaurants, ample school opportunities to choose from and many desirable neighborhoods make Macon one of the great locations to live in the south. Ideally located in the center of the state, Macon is within a one-hour drive to Atlanta, ninety minutes from the North Georgia Mountains and a three hour drive to beaches.