View all jobs
PsychologistCorvallis, Oregon · Healthcare
Integrated Behaviorist – Psychologist – LCSW – Women’s Health Focus Job Opportunity in Corvallis, Oregon Job#14043996
- Permanent, full time opportunity for an Integrated Behaviorist (psychologist or LCSW) to join a behavioral healthcare team in Corvallis, Oregon.
- Work closely with medical providers and allied health staff to address the behavioral health needs of primarily women’s health patients.
- Conduct assessments and interventions within a short-term model (1-6 sessions).
- Very friendly and team-oriented group.
- Oregon Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (or eligibility for Oregon licensure).
- Experience and training in the integrated behavioral health model strongly.
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and generous CME allowance.
- The Mid-Willamette Valley is one of the most desirable areas of Oregon to live.
- Access to an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, cultural events, and festivals.
- Excellent schools and affordable housing are available.
- Home to Oregon State University.
- Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains and Portland metropolitan area.