View all jobs
Adult Psychiatrist Medical Director PhysicianWake Forest, North Carolina · Healthcare
Adult Psychiatrist Medical Director Job Opportunity in Wake Forest, North Carolina Job#14044731
- Opportunity available for an experienced psychiatrist to join an ACT Team in the Northern Raleigh / Wake Forest area of North Carolina.
- The ACT Team serves individuals with persistent mental health, developmental disabilities and substance abuse issues that require intensive interventions.
- The ACT Team operates on weekdays only, and most patients are being seen via telehealth currently.
- Some patients will be seen in a public or outdoor place, rather than in their home, until further notice.
- In the future, you will be seeing patients in their homes.
- 4 days / 32 hours/ week initially. Full time, if desired, within 6 months.
- One year contract required. 1099 contractor position.
- Qualified adult psychiatrists must be NC licensed with at least 1 year of post residency experience.
- You must be able to work weekdays (no weekends with this position).
- Ability to provide Suboxone treatment to existing patients.