Cardiology - Electrophysiology Physician Job Opportunity in Thomasville, Georgia – Cardiologist Electrophysiologist Job#14070504
- JCAHO accredited facility is seeking a board-certified Cardiologist, specializing in Electrophysiology to join their practice in Southwest Georgia.
- Two or more years of experience is preferred.
- Board-eligible candidates may be considered subject to obtaining Board Certification status within one year of employment.
- Average approximately 15-20 patients per day.
- Call 1:5.
- Full complement of interventional cardiology services on site with state-of-the-art Cath Lab.
- Participates in multiple clinical research studies.
- This salaried physician will receive an excellent financial benefits package (including profit sharing, relocation expenses and educational loan assistance), as well as office setup and support from the health system administrative management team. Uses full complement of advanced practitioners.
Community is a "micropolitan" town just 30 minutes from the Florida state capital in Tallahassee. Once a weekend-getaway spot for the rich and powerful-President Dwight Eisenhower was known to play golf at a local country club-Thomasville still sports a small-town feel. Lush oak trees and quaint Victorian houses dot its landscape, home to roughly 20,000 (40,000 in Thomas County). The city has a newly revitalized, brick-paved downtown that includes an eclectic mix of restaurants and luxury stores. Golf, fishing, and hunting opportunities are abundant. U.S. News & World Report, Consumer Reports and USA TODAY featured Thomasville as an ideal community for retirees looking for the good life in small places. Thomasville's beautiful downtown is a Great American Main Street Award recipient.