Ears, Nose, and Throat Physician Job Opportunity in Cincinnati, Ohio - ENT Job#14070966
- Excellent opportunity for a physician looking for a phenomenal work life balance.
- Join 5 ENT physician group.
- 1-7 call.
- Outpatient practice.
- This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Experienced or entry level physician will be considered.
- Resident and medical student teaching available.
- Optional academic appointment with medical school.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
U.S. News & World Report ranked the Queen City as the 10th most affordable city in the entire country for 2019 since the typical cost of living is 21% of the median household income. This means that the income you can earn in Cincinnati relative to the amount you will have to pay in expenses is quite good.