Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Job Opportunity in Charlotte, North Carolina Job#14072595
Charlotte Family Medicine Serving Hispanic Patients!
- Family Practice in Charlotte, North Carolina serving the Latino population is expanding and has an opening for an additional provider.
- There is an opportunity for an experienced Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner to see patients of all ages independently.
- The whole scope of Family Medicine is practiced including Female Wellness, Infertility, Children's Health, Mental Health, and more.
- There is room to grow, innovate and practice as you enjoy.
- Being fluently bilingual in Spanish required.
- Experience as a PA-C or FNP in Family Practice capable of independent practice is top priority. National certification and NC license required.
Charlotte is a major city and commercial hub in North Carolina. Its modern city center (Uptown) is home to the Levine Museum of the New South, which explores post–Civil War history in the South, and hands-on science displays at Discovery Place. Uptown is also known for the NASCAR Hall of Fame, which celebrates the sport of auto racing through interactive exhibits and films. rom a pulsing nightlife to family friendly play dates, there's something for everyone to do! Don't miss out!