Dermatology Physician Job Opportunity in Fort Myers, Florida - Dermatologist Job#14099493
- Well-established dermatology practice is adding a general dermatology physician to their award-winning practice in Lee County, Florida.
- Full-service dermatology center providing state of the art technology and amenities.
- Practice offers comprehensive skin health and rejuvenation services, UVB phototherapy, Mohs surgery, dermatopathology, and a full complement of laser, cosmetic and aesthetic procedures.
- Searching for a full-time (4 day minimum) dermatologist to join this expanding practice in Southwest Florida.
- Dermatologist will also see cosmetic dermatology about 10-15% of the time.
- Must be licensed in Florida and have no malpractice claims.
- Fluent English and Spanish required.
- Candidates with five (5) or more years of experience will be considered.
- Position is supported by 3-4 medical assistant/scribes and an amazing guest services team.
- Competitive salary and benefits plus percentage of collections.
Lee County is in Southwest Florida on the Gulf Coast. Many people relocated to Lee County for the beautiful climate, proximity to the beaches and the laidback lifestyle. The School District of Lee County
is one of the largest, fully accredited school districts in the nation. Lee County Parks and Recreation
also offers a variety of recreational parks – including a skate park, Community Centers, Dog Parks, Swimming Pools and Preserves.