- Immediate position at a well-established private practice replacing a retiring physician
- Employee or Partnership Options
- You will be the lead physician and have a full management support team
- Great opportunity for someone starting out or for an Ohio native Dermatologist wanting to make an excellent compensation – you will rise to the top of the money ladder quickly
- Guaranteed base for first year with option to renew the plan on the second year; most likely will be highly compensated by the second year and will not need guaranteed base
- 3 - 4- or 5 day options opportunity to make high compensation
- Brand new 6500 square feet office
- Position will have an existing full patient load and is supported by two full time Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Mohs surgeon on site once a week
- Esthetician on site once a month
Outstanding opportunity for someone who likes complex cases
- Medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services
- Diverse patient population there is no heavy competition in the area
- Blue Collar community
- Excellent compensation package, core benefits, relocation assistance, PTO, CME allowance, a 401(k) plan and more!
- Options to live between Columbus and this facility in a lovely bedroom community. If you want to be closer to a city this in between town offers a great opportunity to live in a less expensive area with low traffic, good schools and have no hustle bustle of a city. You are close enough to drive to the city when you want to enjoy the city amenities.
About an hour from Columbus. Only short trip to an international airport.