Competitive Compensation for a Dermatologist at a growing Dermatology Practice in Athens, Georgia Job#14110941
- Part time and Full time offered for a General Dermatologist.
- Seeking Dermatologist to provide medical dermatology to patients of all ages.
- Cosmetics, Botox, fillers, laser and incision experience are very welcome
- Join a group of board-certified dermatologists who treat a wide range of dermatological conditions, including acne, age spots, eczema, moles, psoriasis, and more.
- Advanced Practice Providers and Medical Assistants on site.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including relocation assistance.
Nestled below the Blue Ridge Mountains, 70 miles from Atlanta, Athens is a harmony of old and new: wedding-perfect Antebellum architecture, contemporary art and eclectic nightlife, a Victorian-era downtown teeming with funky shops and one of the South's most progressive culinary scenes. You may know it for the University of Georgia and Georgia Bulldogs, the "Classic City of the South" where rich tradition at the heart of a hip college town creates a culture unlike any other.