Obstetrics Gynecology Physician - OB/GYN Opportunity - Ocala, Florida Job#14134764
- Seeking a board certified/board eligible OBGYN physician to join a well-established private practice as they expand their multi-physician practice to continue serving the immediate and surrounding communities in Marion County, Florida.
- Full-time opportunity to develop your own practice.
- Practice call shared with other OBGYNs in the community.
- Practice call is 1 weeknight and 1:4 on weekends.
- Robotics available.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible MD or DO.
- The incoming physician would be employed with the practice and receive a Competitive compensation package include Partnership opportunities in 2 years, 401k eligibility, CME time, and more.
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family and includes one of Florida’s top elementary schools. Marion County, with Ocala at its heart, boasts of winding community pathways that are canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, friendly communities, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Also, the subtropical climate makes Marion County a vacation destination year-round. Marion County has a population of approximately 316,000 and is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.