Well-Established Private Practice Seeking to add a Gynecologic Oncologist Physician in Charleston, South Carolina Job#14134776
- Seeking a board certified/board eligible OB/GYN to join a 5-person practice serving the high growth suburbs of Charleston, including Nexton, Summerville, and Orangeburg.
- Open to new graduates.
- Utilize Laborist model.
- Call schedule of 1:6/7 for GYN, with Laborists covering deliveries.
- Enjoy the benefits of a growing program with plans for ongoing development in one of the world's most desirable cities!
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, dollars and days toward CME, Relocation and signing incentives and more!
An extraordinary coastal city, rich in history and traditions. Charleston, SC has earned national and international recognition of distinction in economic development, access to global markets, tourism, medical care, and entrepreneurial opportunity. With its diverse economic mix, the area continues to grow; yet its rich, historic charm and cultural sophistication are evident throughout the city. These distinguishable qualities have established the foundation that has led Charleston to the forefront of cities created with innovation, creativity, and a steadfast commitment to building excellence for the future. The region also boasts a multi-billion-dollar visitor industry, one of the Southeast's most impressive medical hubs, a well-established base of national and international manufacturers, as well as a large military presence. In addition, arts, recreational and cultural opportunities are abundant.