Competitive Salary, Bonus Plan, Major Benefits and Relocation Assistance is Available to an experienced Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in St. Lucie County, Florida Job#14147067
*** Approved NHSC Loan Repayment Site ***
A leader in Florida’s primary and preventive health care services is seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with three (3) or more years of experience treating patients of all ages.
- The ideal candidate is patient driven, a strong team player, enjoys working with underserved patients and is culturally sensitive.
- Must be comfortable providing care for both pediatrics and adults.
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of Florida and in good standing.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience.
- Spanish or Creole is a plus.
Neigbhorhoods.com ranked this area as one of the most affordable beach towns in Florida. Reader's Digest named it one of the top 20 most beautiful main streets in America. Here you'll find a historic, small-town lifestyle in a picturesque slice of paradise. For the second year, St. Lucie Public Schools (SLPS) boasts a graduation rate above 90 percent with 1.7 percent growth this year landing the District at 91.8 percent – well above the State average!